The Croquet Association (CA) is changing its membership structure so that, as a playing member of Chester Croquet Club, you are entitled at no extra charge to become a Standard Member of the CA (if you do not already subscribe individually to it).
This will enable all croquet players to become part of the wider croquet community. The benefits of taking up the offer include:
- Free ‘Croquet Gazette’ mailed to each member in year 1 so you can keep up to date with everything in the croquet world
- Access to the Members Only area of the CA website where there is a wealth of information on all aspects of the game
- Access to the on-line tournament entry system
- Opportunities to gain awards based on croquet skills and other contributions
- Maintenance of your own records, including handicaps
- Voting rights which deal with current issues and future policy
To take advantage of these new membership arrangements your consent is required for the Club to share your contact details with the CA and for you to appear in the directory in the Members Only section of its website.
You can give your consent by completing an up-dated Membership Application Form and returning it to me either on-line, by hand or by post to the address given below.
If you do not want to share your details with the CA then please also let me know.
If you have any questions, then please contact me or John Dawson and we will try to answer them.
10 Selkirk Road, Chester CH4 8AH
PS: Subscriptions are not payable yet. They won’t be collected until the beginning of next season – late March/early April 2018.